Once the term sheet is accepted, the diligence window shuts fast. Within 3 weeks, and less than that in some cases, investors need proof that the company will achieve its revenue targets.
To help investors accomplish this goal, Topline Strategy provides both Market and Technology Diligence services. Topline Strategy’s diligence services:
- Provide the answers about the company’s market size, market dynamics, competitive landscape and solutions that investors need to move ahead with confidence
- Leverage highly effective methodologies honed over hundreds of engagements
- Can be scaled up or down to support investments ranging from $20 million or $200 million
Individually, each service addresses the key questions within its domain. However, combining the services adds an extra level of insight where we bring the findings from the market diligence to the evaluation of the technology and vice versa.
- Client Interview: David Berman, Managing Partner at Lorient Capital.
- How Will COVID-19 Impact Corporate IT Spending?
- Three Pitfalls of Market Diligence
- 3 Key Requirements for Successful Cross-Selling
- So You Think the Market is Too Small? Not So Fast.
- Attention Investors: Assessing Technology Made Easy
- Revegy Leverages a Data Driven Go-to-Market Strategy and Accelerates Growth
- What Tech Companies Can Learn from the US Sochi Olympic Team