Disruption is one of the defining characteristics of the technology industry. Markets are constantly changing as new technologies are introduced and new competitors emerge, creating both threats and opportunities.
Topline’s Market Strategy practice cuts through the uncertainty to provide business leaders with the market insight they need when facing important decisions on how and where to focus their efforts to fuel growth.
- Growth Strategy – Identifying the markets and products that will enable your company to achieve its growth goals
- New Opportunity Ideation & Validation – Defining and validating new product and market concepts
- Go-to-Market Strategy – Developing the elements of the go-to-market plan that accelerates Time-to-Revenue
- Buyer Journeys – Identify the key actions in the purchase process and how best to influence them
- Win, Loss & Pipeline Analysis – Understanding how to get more prospects in one end of the funnel and out the other
- Voice of Your Competitors’ Customers – Uncovering how you and your competitors truly stack up in customers’ eyes
- Three Steps To Follow For B2B Go-To-Market Success
- Video: Topline Helps Bigbelly Grow Sales
- Video: Avoiding Costly Mistakes in Pricing Research
- Video: Raising Prices With Value-Conscious Customers
- Four Questions For Understanding If You Can Raise Price
- Revenues Hiding In Plain Sight
- Topline and Echo Cove Announce Partnership on Advanced Pricing Optimization
- How Will COVID-19 Impact Corporate IT Spending?
- Product Managers Do Terrible Market Research (But It’s Not Their Fault!)
- Why We Switched from Dropbox to SharePoint