Topline Strategy is a rapidly growing boutique consulting firm specializing in market strategy, customer experience (CX) and investor diligence for software & technology businesses and their investors. As a team, we service a broad range of industries spanning cloud, IT infrastructure, eCommerce, FinTech, healthcare IT, cybersecurity and more.
Our clients include globally esteemed Private Equity firms and technology businesses ranging in size from startup to Fortune 500 companies. Our Partners are deeply experienced industry professionals with unique backgrounds that combine toptier consultancy and executive leadership positions in software companies. We know what it is like to run a software business from the inside and we apply our consulting expertise to drive new insights.
Topline cuts through the uncertainty to provide business leaders with the market insight they need when facing important decisions on how and where to focus their efforts to accelerate growth. We have earned the trust and confidence of our clients to guide critical decisions around new products and markets. We uncover potential and equip our clients with the data they need to maintain their competitive edge. Topline is recognized as an alternative to the “Big 5” on consulting projects such as go-to-market strategies, new opportunity ideation and validation. Our work has enabled our clients to generate hundreds of millions to billions in new revenue and market cap.
Hear why our employees enjoy working at Topline Strategy in these brief Video interviews
Current Open Positions
Associate Consultant / Senior Associate Consultant
We are seeking an Associate / Senior Associate consultant to join our consulting teams in the execution of client projects.
Responsibilities include primary research, secondary research, data analysis, and creation of business strategy presentations. Associates work directly with firm’s principals and are involved with every aspect of client engagements.
Skill & Experience
- 4 year college degree
- A sterling academic record
- Demonstrated interest in technology, business strategy and/or entrepreneurship
- A strong analytical background
- Knowledge of and experience in high tech is a plus but not required
- Experience with data gathering, research and analysis
- Genuine curiosity for technology and market-driven business strategy
- Strong team player/natural collaborator
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial, high growth environment
- Energetic self-starter with a can-do attitude, an ability to learn quickly
- Likes to dig into the details and take ownership
- In constant pursuit of a better way
- You can manage uncertainty and know when to ask for help
- Strong analytical skills married to an ability to extract and communicate insight from data