Many firms price and package their offering using ‘gut instinct,’ feedback from their sales team, or by comparing themselves to a handful of competitors. These methods produce imprecise results and leave market-share, revenues, and profits on the table.
Topline Strategy partner Richard Schreuer of Echo Cove Research outlines a better way to approach pricing and packaging using Conjoint Price Analysis. Conjoint Price Analysis is a mathematically rigorous approach to pricing, helping to maximize market share, revenues, or profitability.
In this 30-minute free webinar you will learn:
- How to determine the right combinations of features within a product tier
- The right number and types of product tiers to offer
- The right price to attach to those product tiers
- How to back out a specific brand valuation from a pricing analysis
Want to learn more about pricing research? Check out these additional resources:
- The easiest way to increase revenues
- Four easy questions to determine if you can raise prices
- How to raise prices with value-conscious customers
- Avoiding costly mistakes in pricing research
Are you charging the right price and offering the right number of products? Contact us to find out.