Becoming a StrategicCX organization requires new processes, new skills and new capabilities. Topline's StrategicCX Transformation Services help companies make the transition.
CX Capabilities Assessment
How does your CX program stack up against StrategicCX best practices? Is your organization stuck in the tactical trap or has it elevated itself to the strategic level? Topline's CX Capabilities Assessment benchmarks your organization against industry best practices and provides recommendations for the top actions you can take to take your CX program to the next level.
Goal-based Customer Journey and Playbook Development
Topline's focus on customers; business goals separates its Customer Journey and Customer Success Playbooks services from conventional offerings.
Our engagements start with the question, "What are the business outcomes that customers are trying to achieve?" and then concentrate on developing the plan for how to get them there. Unlike most customer journey and playbook exercises, we:
- Develop Different Journeys for Different Outcomes: Different customers have different business goals they are trying to achieve with your solutions. Rather than develop a single customer journey, Topline's engagements develop journeys for each of the critical outcomes different groups of customers are trying to achieve.
- Focus on the Moments of Truth: Rather than map each step in the process, we seek to identify those key moments of truth that ultimately shape customers' outcomes. With just a handful of high leverage events to focus on, our customer journey projects provide actionable results and deliver rapid improvement.
- Translate Journeys into Playbooks. As a final stage of the engagement, we turn the goal-based customer journeys into actionable CX playbooks.
CX Training Programs
Topline's CX training covers all aspects of transforming CX organizations from tactical to strategic. Our modular curriculum enables us to design a training program that best suits the needs of each client. Modules include:
- CX Best Practices for B2B Technology Companies: An Overview
- The Role of Senior Leadership in Driving CX Success
- How to Identify, Capture and Use Customer Goals in Your CX Practice
- Elevating CSMs from Problem Solvers to Trusted Advisors
- Building & Managing Cross-functional CX Teams
- World Class Customer Feedback Programs